|Catalog#||Unit||Unit Price (USD)||Actions|
|VB100||1 mL||$210||Add to Cart|
- Regulates packaging in transcriptional level
- Works for both lenti-and retro-viral packaging
- Increases viral particle production up to 10-fold
- Achieve high titer at low cost
- Novel cocktail of small molecules
- Easy to use
ViralBoost Reagent (500X) is a novel cocktail of small molecules that is used for high titer virus production and is a powerful, broadly applicable reagent for effective virus packaging. It stably regulates the viral RNA packaging on the transcriptional level, which can greatly enhance production of either retro- or lenti-viral particles up to 10 fold. The easy-to-use protocol makes ViralBoost Reagent well-suited for various scales of virus packaging.
|Product Name||ViralBoost Reagent|
|Shipping Condition||Room Temperature - 2 Day Shipping|
|Storage and Stability||Store at 4 °C. This product is stable for 12 months when stored as directed.|
|Quality Control||Each lot is functionally tested in transfection assays using 293T cells.|
|Restricted Use||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.|
- I. Hollerer et al., Evidence for an Integrated Gene Repression Mechanism based on mRNA Isoform Toggling in Human Cells. G3:Genes/Genomes/Genetics (2019).
- H. Ishii et al., miR-130a and miR-145 reprogram Gr-1+CD11b+ myeloid cells and inhibit tumor metastasis through improved host immunity. Nat Commun 9, (2018).
- E. Shifrut et al., Genome-wide CRISPR Screens in Primary Human T Cells Reveal Key Regulators of Immune Function. Cell 175, (2018).
- J. Udeochu et al., Exosome release promotes inflammatory resolution in activated and aged microglia. bioRxiv, (2018).
- Z. Yang et al., Expression of Exogenous Genes in Murine Primary B Cells and B Cell Lines Using Retroviral Vectors. Methods Mol Biol 1707, (2018).
- T. Roth et al., Reprogramming human T cell function and specificity with non-viral genome targeting. Nature (2018)
- G. Smith et al., IL-2Rβ abundance differentially tunes IL-2 signaling dynamics in CD4+ and CD8+ T cells. Sci Signaling 10, (2017).
- Z Yang et al. Regulation of B cell fate by chronic activity of the IgE B cell receptor. eLife (2016).