iPS Cell Generation Service Request Form
Shipping samples - Instructions
- Pathogen Test (Required):
- Cells must be recently tested with NEGATIVE result for mycoplasma and all pathogens. Send ALSTEM pathogen test results performed to email@example.com.
- Cell Preparation
- Ship the active cells in two or three (2 – 3) x T-75 flasks at 70% confluence or 2 million frozen cells in cryovials.
- Provide enough media for 2-4 weeks of culturing.
- Shipping Instructions
- Prior to the shipment of active cultures, fill up the T-75 flasks with warmed media, tighten the caps and seal with parafilm (use a non-filtered cap to prevent leakage).
- Wrap flasks with absorbent material to keep them from moving and to provide insulation.
- Pack flasks securely in a Styrofoam box.
- Ship the flasks at room temperature.
- Label, and ship FEDEX OVERNIGHT to:
2600 Hilltop Drive
Building B Suite C328
Richmond, CA 94806, USA
- Please provide us your tracking# after shipment