NanoFect Transfection Reagent
|Catalog#||Unit||Unit Price (USD)||Actions|
|NF100||1 mL||$270.90||Add to Cart|
- Efficient gene delivery for most cell types
- Nanotechnology-based reagent with low toxicity
- Cost-effective alternative to lipid-based products
- Simple protocol for high-throughput transfection
NanoFect™ transfection reagent is a nanotechnology-based reagent with low toxicity providing efficient gene delivery for most cell types.
|Product Name||NanoFect Transfection Reagent|
Room Temperature - 2 Day Shipping
|Storage and Stability||
4°C, 6 months
Each lot of NanoFect™ Transfection Reagent is functionally tested in transfection assays with human embryonic kidney 293 cells.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
Sauls K, Greco TM, Wang L, Zou M, Villasmil M, Qian L, et al. Initiating events in direct cardiomyocyte reprogramming. Cell Rep. 2018;22:1913-1922
- Zhou Y, Alimohamadi S, Wang L, Liu Z, Wall JB, Yin C, et al. A loss of function screen of epigenetic modifiers and splicing factors during early stage of cardiac reprogramming. Stem cells international. 2018;2018:3814747
- Haggie PM, Cil O, Lee S, Tan JA, Rivera AA, Phuan PW, et al. Slc26a3 inhibitor identified in small molecule screen blocks colonic fluid absorption and reduces constipation. JCI Insight. 2018;3
- Liu Z, Chen O, Wall JBJ, Zheng M, Zhou Y, Wang L, et al. Systematic comparison of 2a peptides for cloning multi-genes in a polycistronic vector. Sci Rep. 2017;7:2193
- Golubovskaya V, Berahovich R, Zhou H, Xu S, Harto H, Li L, et al. Cd47-car-t cells effectively kill target cancer cells and block pancreatic tumor growth. Cancers (Basel). 2017;9
- Berahovich R, Xu S, Zhou H, Harto H, Xu Q, Garcia A, et al. Flag-tagged cd19-specific car-t cells eliminate cd19-bearing solid tumor cells in vitro and in vivo. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2017;22:1644-1654