Human Neural Stem Cell Line
|Catalog#||Unit||Unit Price (USD)||Actions|
|hNSC11||1x10^6 cells/vial||$730||Add to Cart|
Neural stem cells not only serve as a important source for study of development, pathogenesis, regeneration, and rehabilitation of the nervous system, but also are a promising treatment modality for diseases associated with the nervous system. Alstem's hNSC11 cell lines possess the following features:
- Derived from footprint-free human iPS cells
- Homogeneous population
- Can differentiate to over 90% of neurons under defined conditions
- Off the shelf - simple thaw the cells and plate them onto serum-free, feeder-free culture
Neural stem cells (NSCs) are neural progenitor cells that are capable of differentiating to different kinds of cells in the nervous system when under defined conditions. Taking advantage of their consistent propagation, NSCs have great potential for the study of neurogenesis, neurodegenerative diseases, and clinical transplantation applications. Alstem's human Neural Stem Cell Line (Cat# hNSC11) is derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells, which are generated from adult skin fibroblasts using Alstem’s unique footprint-free episomal iPSC reprogramming method. These cells are able to proliferate regularly without differentiating to neural lineage cells when cultured in bFGF and EGF containing medium.
|Product Name||Human Neural Stem Cell Line|
|Shipping Condition||Dry Ice - Overnight Shipping|
|Storage and Stability||
Store in vapor phase of liquid nitrogen immediately upon receipt. This product is stable for 6 months when stored as directed.
Each lot of hNSCs is tested for growth and viability after recovery from cryopreservation. In addition, each lot is tested for expression of Nestin to ensure its undifferentiating characteristics.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
Reciprocal signaling between glioblastoma stem cells and differentiated tumor cells promotes malignant progression Cell Stem Cell (2018)
- Chromatin remodeler HELLS maintains glioma stem cells through E2F3 and MYC JCI Insight (2019)
- Glioma Stem Cell–Specific Superenhancer Promotes Polyunsaturated Fatty-Acid Synthesis to Support EGFR Signaling CANCER DISOVERY (2019)
- Zika Virus Targets Glioblastoma Stem Cells through a SOX2-Integrin avb5 Axis Cell Stem Cell (2020)