Human iPS Cell Lines
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) are embryonic stem cell (ESC) –like cells that are genetically reprogrammed from somatic cells by expressing genes essential for maintaining the properties of ESCs. Because of their characteristics of self-renewal and pluripotency to differentiate into many types of cell lineage, iPSCs have been widely used in fundamental research, drug discovery, and clinical studies.
Alstem provides you with our human iPSCs (hiPSCs) derived from various human somatic cell lines (foreskin fibroblasts, mesenchymal stromal cells, etc.) by ectopic expression of OCT4, SOX2, KLF4, and MYC genes using Alstem episomal plasmids as well as retroviral transduction.
Highlights of our iPSCs include:
- Low passage and long-term viability
- Off the shelf - simple thaw the cells and plate them onto serum-free, feeder-free culture
- Transgene- and Virus-free (episomal)
- Homogeneity– Originated from a single iPSC clone
Our human iPS cell lines are ideal for
- differentiating various somatic cells or organoid models for phenotypic and target-based compound screening,
- establishing genetically modified disease model through CRISPR/Cas9 editing, and
- generating functional cells/tissues as regenerative medicines.
|Catalog#||Name||Unit Price (USD)||Unit||Actions|
|iPS11||Human iPSC Line (Episomal, HFF)||$1,355.00||5x10^5 cells/vial||Add to Cart|
|iPS12||Human iPSC Line (Episomal, MSC)||$1,355.00||5x10^5 cells/vial||Add to Cart|
|iPS15||Human iPSC Line (Episomal, PBMC)||$1,355.00||5x10^5 cells/vial||Add to Cart|
|iPS01||Human iPS Cell Line (Retroviral)||$940.00||5x10^5 cells/vial||Add to Cart|
|hNSC11||Human Neural Stem Cell Line||$730.00||1x10^6 cells/vial||Add to Cart|
|iPS18||Human iPSC Line (Episomal, CB)||$1,355.00||>5x10^5 cells/vial||Add to Cart|
If you don't see the product you're looking for, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US. Our dedicated team of scientists will provide you our best solutions for your desired results.CONTACT US