Retrovirus Precipitation Reagent
|Catalog#||Unit||Unit Price (USD)||Actions|
|VC200||100 mL||$231||Add to Cart|
|VC225||250 mL||$515||Add to Cart|
|VC250||500 mL||$970||Add to Cart|
- Easy-to-use: simply mix
- No ultracentrifugation required
- Easily scale up for large volumes
- Up to 100 fold concentration increase
- Cost effective spin protocol for efficient viral concentration
- Non-toxic: safe for all cell lines, including ES cells
Lentivirus Precipitation Solution is a mixture of polymers optimized for the precipitation of lentiviral particles. It provides a simple, fast and highly efficient method for concentrating lentiviral particles. The protocol involve mixing your lentiviral supernatant with the Lentivirus Precipitation Solution, incubate for a short period, and spin the mixture in a standard centrifuge. You'll increase your lentivirus titer by up to 100 fold as quick as in 4 hrs, and obtain excellent recoveries without ultracentrifugation. The Lentivirus Precipitation Solution is a 5x solution.
|Product Name||Retrovirus Precipitation Reagent|
|Shipping Condition||Room Temperature - 2 Day Shipping|
|Storage and Stability||Store at 4 °C. This product is stable for 6 months when stored as directed|
|Quality Control||Each lot of Retrovirus Precipitation Solution is tested for sterility and successful precipitation of Lentiviral particles.|
|Restricted Use||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.|
- K. Sauls et al., Initiating Events in Direct Cardiomyocyte Reprogramming. Cell Rep 22, (2018).
- H. Ma et al., Direct Cardiac Reprogramming as a Novel Therapeutic Strategy for Treatment of Myocardial Infarction. Methods Mol Biol 1521, (2017).
- L. Wang et al., Stoichiometry of Gata4, Mef2c, and Tbx5 influences the efficiency and quality of induced cardiac myocyte reprogramming. Circ Res 116, (2015).