Retroviral Packaging Mix
|Catalog#||Unit||Unit Price (USD)||Actions|
|VP200||200 ul||$410||Add to Cart|
Highlights:The Retroviral Packaging Mix is an optimized formulation for producing high-titer pantropic retrovirus.
- Achieve average titer of 107 infectious units/ml with transient transfection
- Simple cotransfection of the retroviral packaging mix and the expression vector containing your gene of interest
- Produce self-inactive, pantropic retrovirus
The Retroviral Packaging Mix provides a rapid and convenient method for producing high titers of replication-incompetent retroviruses. This Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus (MMLV)-based packaging system possesses the ideal host range required for your target cells. It is a ready-to-use retroviral packaging mix, which contains VSVG and produces high titer retroviruses in only 48 hours. Separate expression of these essential viral structural genes ensures safety and control over the recombinant constructs by minimizing the risks that arise during cell division and reducing the chance of producing replication-competent viruses.
|Product Name||Retroviral Packaging Mix|
|Shipping Condition||Room Temperature - 2 Day Shipping|
|Storage and Stability||Store at -20 °C. This product is stable for 6 months when stored as directed. Freeze-thaw cycles should be minimized by dividing into single-use aliquots. Store aliquots in the -20 °C freezer until ready for use.|
|Quality Control||Each lot of retroviral packaging mix is functionally tested in transfection assays using human embryonic kidney 293 cells.|
|Restricted Use||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.|
- E. Bektik et al, Single cell qPCR reveals that additional HAND2 and microRNA-1 facilitate the early reprogramming progress of seven-factor-induced human myocytes. PLoS One, 12(8) (2017).
- JD. Fu et al, Direct reprogramming of human fibroblasts toward a cardiomyocyte-like state. Stem CellReports, 1(3) (2013).